International Distributors Welcome!
Export of Vitamins Overseas - to be considered for becoming a “Authorized Distributor” of our products, International Distributor must meet the following criteria:
- Established company in the Health & Wellness Industry
- Have the necessary financial means to successfully distribute our products
- Existing & established distribution channels
- Ability to register our products on our behalf with the local health & governmental authorities
- Import and clear local customs
- Safely store our products in temperature controlled facility
- Have the necessary budget for sales, marketing & advertising efforts
- Adequate sales force
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ) applies
- Payment Method: Bank Wire-Transfer
- Export Documents: Bill of Lading (Air/Ocean), Commercial Invoice, Packing List, and Certificate of Origin (can also provide Certificate of Free Sale)
Our Support to our Distributors
- Around the clock Support from very Knowledgeable and Professional team
- Advanced, state-of-the-art Formulations
- Premium Quality Products
- Manufactured in a cGMP Certified Facility located in the USA
- Competitive Pricing
- Long product Expiration Dates
- Timely worldwide Deliveries (Air & Ocean) & Excellent Freight Pricing
- The necessary export documentation, including: Certificate of Free Sale, Certificate of Origin.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered in becoming a “Authorized” Distributor in your country, CLICK HERE! to contact us. Make sure to include as much information about your company.